Medical Expert & Men’s Health Author
Always one to challenge the status quo in his own relatable, humorous style, Dr. Larry Burchett has accelerated and broadened the conversation around what it means to be a modern man, helping fellow men to identify a greater sense of meaning in their lives and realigning their thoughts with intention. As a medical expert and men’s health author and advocate, he has dedicated the better part of his career to being a champion for men and spokesperson on men’s health and lifestyle topics, including everything from diet and exercise to happiness, success and dating. Whether it’s been detailing honest and heart-wrenching conversations with drug-addicted patients in the ER; dispelling myths about various medical subjects; or confronting the media-driven projections foisted on us about physical image and conspicuous consumption in modern-day America and abroad, Dr. Larry is not one to shy away from sharing his unique frank perspective, all of which can be found here in his articles, media interviews and published thought leadership as a media contributor on NBC’s The Today Show and Chief Medical Expert for Fox San Francisco.
The Gentleman’s Diet:
- 10 actual meal plans, including breakfast, lunch, snacks and shakes
- 10 exercise regimens, including cardio and weight lifting specifics
- Pictures, bios, quotes and philosophies of the Gents
- A workbook to help you find authentic motivation and build the plan that works for you
- Practical tips from a registered dietitian, including details of a 100 pound weight loss story